Bonus Point Program
Q&A on promotional points and their usage on the FUCKIT site:
Q1: How do I receive points?
A1: Points may be awarded for placing an order, sharing site on twitter, and following us on instagram. Additionally you can also celebrate your birthday and receive 200 points.
Q2: To which account are points awarded?
A2: Points are awarded to the account through which you place your orders.
Q3: How do I view my points balance?
A3: You may view your points balance by logging on to your account and clicking on the Mystique Icon that's on the bottom left corner of our site.
About Points Reward:
Confirm your registration
You will receive 200 points for verifying your email on your profile page.
Buy and Save
You will earn 1 point for every US dollar spent on your purchase, excluding shipping costs and insurance.
Every 100 points = $1. You can use the points to deduct up to 70% of the total price of your order (excluding tax, shipping costs and insurance).
You can also use points to purchase discount coupons.
About Points Balance
Please log into your FUCKIT account and click on the Mystique Icon that's on the bottom left corner of our site to view the balance. You can only view the current site's points balance on current site.
About Points Redemption
FK points have different expiration dates. Expiration dates range from 7 days to 3 months, some may even have a longer expiration date. If your points expire before redemption, they will be deleted from your account.
About Daily Limit of Points
For every user, there is a maximum number of points they can receive daily. When users reach the maximum number of points they can receive daily.
1. Every user can receive maximum 8000 FK points daily in total, regardless of method used to acquire the points;
2. Every user can receive maximum 250 FK points from completing the other ways to earn;
3. Every user can receive maximum 200 points from celebrating their birthday;
About Points Return
1. If an unpaid order is cancelled, the points applied to the original order will be immediately returned to your account.
2. If you return an order, the points used for that order will be returned to your account along with your refund or credit, if so selected. If you return part of an order, points will be returned to your account based on the percentage of the price of the returned items to the total order price.
3. If the cancellation of your order or product return occurs after the points used would have expired, expired points will not be returned to your account. You can view the points details in your account.
4. If your product return occurs after you have confirmed receipt of your order, points used in the order will be returned to your account. Points received from placing an order will be deducted when you return an order or items; the earliest expiring points will be deducted first. If your account does not have sufficient points balance, points will be deducted until the balance reaches 0.
5. If you place a first order, receive points, use those points for a second order, after which you return the first order, we reserve the right to refund your purchase price on the first order minus the value of the points you received and used from the first order.